DISCLAIMER: The contents of the CannaMav website regulatory pages are intended to convey general information. The information here should not be relied upon for legal advice on state marijuana laws. We provide links to state cannabis regulatory sites; we do not vouch for or assume any responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of material presented in linked sites. The information presented on these pages may not reflect the most current legal developments in the marijuana industry. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Official State Regulation:
- A registered dispensary shall package all marijuana dispensed in an envelope or other container used and intended for sale.
- A label shall be affixed on the packaging of all marijuana that is dispensed. The label shall identify the particular strain of marijuana and the weight of marijuana contained within the package in gram or ounce units. Marijuana strains shall reflect the properties of the plant.
- Additionally, the label shall contain a statement to the effect that the State of Vermont does not attest to the medicinal value of cannabis, a statement that this product is not for resale, and clearly identify “marijuana” is contained within the packaging.
- The dispensary shall verify the amount of all marijuana dispensed.
- Documentation shall be maintained containing at a minimum the name and registry identification number of the registered dispensary cardholders verifying the amount of marijuana and any errors identified.