DISCLAIMER: The contents of the CannaMav website regulatory pages are intended to convey general information. The information here should not be relied upon for legal advice on state marijuana laws. We provide links to state cannabis regulatory sites; we do not vouch for or assume any responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of material presented in linked sites. The information presented on these pages may not reflect the most current legal developments in the marijuana industry. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Official State Regulation:
- (1) the name of the entity that produced the cannabis and the name of the manufacturer;
- (2) a batch number or code;
- (3) a production date or expiration date, including a “use by” or “freeze by” date for products capable of supporting the growth of infectious, toxigenic, or spoilage microorganisms;
- (4) a description of the number of units of usable cannabis contained within the product;
- (5) instructions for use;
- (6) warnings for use;
- (7) instructions for appropriate storage;
- (8) approved laboratory analysis, including the results of strength and composition within ten percent (10%) of numbers shown on the package;
- (9) the name of the strain, product facts, or a nutrition fact panel, and a statement that the product is for medical use by qualified patients, to be kept away from children, and not for resale; and
- (10) the name of the department-approved testing facility or facilities used for ingredient testing, and the type(s) of testing conducted.