DISCLAIMER: The contents of the CannaMav website regulatory pages are intended to convey general information. The information here should not be relied upon for legal advice on state marijuana laws. We provide links to state cannabis regulatory sites; we do not vouch for or assume any responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of material presented in linked sites. The information presented on these pages may not reflect the most current legal developments in the marijuana industry. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Official State Regulation:
- (b) The ATC–plant cultivation shall place a legible, firmly affixed label containing the information specified in (c) below on each package of medical marijuana it dispenses to an ATC–dispensary and shall not dispense medical marijuana if the package does not bear the label.
- (c) The label required pursuant to (b) above shall contain the following:
- 1. The name and address of the alternative treatment center–plant cultivation that produced the medical marijuana;
- 2. The quantity of the medical marijuana contained within the package;
- 3. The date that the ATC–plant cultivation packaged the content;
- 4. A sequential serial number, lot number, and bar code to identify lot associated with manufacturing and processing;
- 5. The cannabinoid profile of the medical marijuana contained within the package, including THC level not to exceed 10 percent;
- 6. Whether the medical marijuana is of the low, medium, or high strength strain;
- 7. A statement that the product is for medical use by a qualifying patient and not for resale; and
- 8. A list of any other ingredients besides medical marijuana contained within the package.
- (d) Labeling shall be clear and truthful in all respects and shall not be false or misleading in any particular.
- 1. A label containing any statements about the product other than those specified in this chapter shall contain the following statement prominently displayed, and in boldface type: “This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”