DISCLAIMER: The contents of the CannaMav website regulatory pages are intended to convey general information. The information here should not be relied upon for legal advice on state marijuana laws. We provide links to state cannabis regulatory sites; we do not vouch for or assume any responsibility for the content, accuracy or completeness of material presented in linked sites. The information presented on these pages may not reflect the most current legal developments in the marijuana industry. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Official State Regulation:
- (a) The name of the cultivation center where the medical marijuana was produced;
- (b) The name of the dispensary where the medical marijuana was dispensed;
- (c) The quantity of medical marijuana contained within;
- (d) The cannabinoid profile of the medical marijuana contained within, including the THC level;
- (e) Any other ingredient or ingredients besides medical marijuana contained within;
- (f) The name of the recommending physician;
- (g) The dispensing date that the medical marijuana was transferred to the qualified patient or caregiver;
- (h) The qualifying patient’s name and registration card number; and
- (i) A statement that the product is for medical use and not for resale or transfer to another person.